The best part of the day is coming home to a wagging tail. If you’re a pet owner, then you’ll probably know what this means. Whatever the reason be, all of us experience some level of stress, anxiety or depression in our day to day life. Are you looking for an ultimate stress buster? Then owning a pet can actually help you, says experts from top pet care service Dubai.
Sir Anthony Sheldon, at a conference about the need to improve young people’s sense of well being, said ‘Every school should have a dog or another pet to reduce stress in the classroom.’ According to the Anxiety and Depression Association of America, a survey by HABRI says that 74% of pet owners reported that mental health improvements from owning a pet, and also 75% of pet owners reported that a friend’s or family member’s mental health has improved from pet ownership.
Benefits of owning a pet
Top pet care service Dubai recommends owning a pet because it can put forth tons of health benefits. They can raise your chance of socializing. Your pet can get you more exercise. Playing with your pets, cuddling them can be a big stress buster as pets can be your best companion ever. Here are few mental and physical health benefits of owning a pet.
- Exercise and playing with pets decreases blood pressure, cholesterol and triglyceride levels and cardio-vascular health benefits.
- Decreases depression and loneliness.
- Owning a pet increases your chance of socialization.
- They help children with special needs in creating a positive mood, interacting and with their learning.
- Pets provide sensory stress relief, reduce anxiety and add routine to your day.
- Best companions for elders.
- house cleaning service dubai can help develop a positive self image and calm down aggressive children.